Find here home remedies to cure hidradenitis suppurativa naturally at home.Read testimonials of success.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Home Treatment with Natural Remedies
What is Hidradenitis Suppurativa ? It is some type of Acne: This is a chronic disease according to dermatologists. It normally starts at puberty and worsens as the age advances. They also suggest that, we should control the symptoms and avoid recurrent flare-ups. You might find a large blackhead in the area of your armpits or groin which could be very painful and restrict the movement of your hand and legs considerably. You might have to see a doctor for his opinion and more often than not, he will suggest a cream or an ointment. The black head may go away and chances are that it will reappear. Number may be more or less but the area will look swollen and naturally more painful than before. It is possible that puss formation will be the eventuality as these areas develop more sweat as compared to any other part of the body. You may develop fever and will feel tired at the same time. This disease could leave permanent lesions on the skin.
True, Radiotherapy is available for treatment of the acne/boils but the cure if you could call it, will be short lived and will not be without side effects.
You can avoid expensive surgeries, costly medication and non-stop pain by using the following simple natural home and remedies suggested in the following spaces and find relief. Once this treatment is started, the redness, pain will go away in a very short time, never to return again. You will regain healthy soft and smooth skin and will fell better again.
If the body gets proper nutrition and ingredients, it can cure many diseases and your life will be more enjoyable and pleasant.
Natural Remedies :
1) Soaps made of lemongrass, patchouli and Neem are very effective on most of the skin ailments and Hydradenitis Suppurativa is no exception.
2) Tea Tree oil has been used for ages in surgeries, burn car and, acne with remarkable success. It will also prevent infection of the open wounds and speed up healing process. This should never be taken orally. Direct application on the affected area is the best method.
3) Turmeric, a plant from ginger family, is a herbal antioxidant. It has proven anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used in India for a long time in treatment of acne and also in patients suffering from diabetes and cancer. Turmeric could be used as an oral supplement or capsule form. If you wish to apply it directly on the affected areas of skin, you could mix it with black pepper and apply, for better absorption.
4) A mix of homeopathic medicines has been used with success too.
5) Marsh Mallow also known as sweet tweed has been traditionally used in the successful treatment of this malady. This will offer soothing relief to the ailment.
It is strongly recommended that an opinion form a doctor is sought before any home treatments are tried.
Therese Wilson has developed the natural cure therapy for Hidradenitis Suppurativa. For more information visit –http://hidradenitissuppurativa.improvised-home-remedies.com/