Among several different methods of weight loss, body wrap is the popular spa treatment. The body wraps aim to lose some inches and give perfect shape to your body. In addition, it offers soft, firm skin, relaxing effect, cellulite reduction and body detoxification. Body wraps are applied tightly on the areas like stomach, butts and thighs, where fat loss is needed. Various ingredients including herbs are used in the process of body wraps.
Ingredients Used in Body Wraps
In natural body wraps, different natural ingredients are used, which offer a number of advantages for healthy skin and body.
– Green clay stimulates blood circulation and detoxifies the body.
– Epsom salt causes relaxation of nervous systems and eliminates toxins from the body. Sea salt also gives detoxifying effects.
– Aloe vera soothes and heals the skin.
– Neem leaves give antibacterial and antifungal effects.
– Alfalfa leaf powder relieves fatigue as well as reduces joint and muscle pain.
– Chamomile powder gives calming and anti-inflammatory effect.
– Parsley powder offers soothing and detoxifying effect.
– Rosehip powder provides vitamin C and other essential nutrients.
– Glycerin acts as a skin moisturizer.
– Apple cider vinegar helps to cure bruises and soothes irritated skin.
– Whole cream milk provides several essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals to the body. It also relives dry, itchy skin, making the skin smooth and glowing.
– Various fruit juices can be used for body wraps, which contain plenty of vitamins.
– Essential oils like lemon grass oil, tea tree oil and spearmint essential oil are beneficial for healthy skin.
Process of Body Wraps
The process is carried out generally in spa saloon. You have to choose the type of body wraps according to your requirements. For this procedure, cotton underclothes are preferable, as cotton allows deep penetration of solutions into the skin to give good results. Nylon or other fabric may act as a barrier.
Select the ingredients, single or in combination as per your needs. Boil 1.8 liters of water in a large stainless steel container. Once it starts boiling, remove the pot from the heat and add all the ingredients to it. Allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes. This mixture is ready to use now. Dip the bandages or cloth wraps into the warm solution. Soak them well into the mixture and then wrap around your body starting with ankles. Mylar or plastic sheets can also be used for body wraps. Wrapping is done tightly on the areas, where fat loss is expected and lightly where skin tightening is needed. Another way is to slather your body with a mask prepared from clay, mud, seaweed, algae, cream or lotion and then wrap with a bandage. Generally, the wrap is done by the massage therapist or esthetician. Remember, your room should be warm enough or you should cover yourself in a blanket to stay warm. Stay relaxed for about 20-60 minutes. After rinsing off, moisturizing or detoxifying agent should be applied. The body wrap treatment is also known as a body cocoon or body mask.
Benefits of Body Wraps
The main purpose of body wraps is weight loss. It helps to lose fat from stomach, thighs and butt. However, depending upon the ingredients used, it provides a number of health benefits. Body wraps done by using seaweed, algae, clay or mud gives detoxifying effect. It eliminates toxins from the body through metabolic stimulation. Body wraps using shea butter hydrates the skin, making it soft and glowing. Body wraps also cause remarkable reduction in cellulite. You will feel rejuvenated and relaxed.
After the Body Wraps
It may take about 3 days for your skin to completely adapt to the tissue reduction. This process can be supported by following some instructions. You need to avoid toxic foods like sugar, salt, caffeine and carbonated beverages. You have to stay away from smoking and alcoholism. Avoid using any lotions or creams or taking hot showers in order to keep the solutions present in the pores to continue eliminating toxins. After the three days of body wraps, you should take hot shower, so that the pores will open and the toxins will be flushed out. Since the body wraps recommend the use of natural ingredients, you can regularly repeat it weekly.
If you are curious to know more about body wraps, then you may go through http://bodywraps.improvisedhomeremedies.com/. Ella Simpson has brought a variety of body wraps through an eBook ‘Wrap Yourself Slim: Body Wraps Exposed’. This eBook reveals effective tips and techniques to enhance and boost the results with body wraps. You will also understand how to prepare body wrap formula, how to prepare wrapping area, techniques to boost the skin absorption and how to prepare special formulas for post-wrap skin conditioner.
To conclude, body wraps is an excellent method to improve your overall health. You must get the refreshing and relaxing experience of body wraps at least once. Rejuvenate your mind and body with the natural body wraps and find yourself loaded with youthfulness, great enthusiasm and vibrant energy that you never have experienced.