Find here natural remedies to treat & cure warts permanently.Natural treatment can help you to get rid of warts without surgery . It will not leave any scars.Read Testimonials of success .
Warts Natural Treatment
Warts are tiny growths appearing on your hands and feet, visible to naked eye. The warts are small portions of the skin protruding out. There may be one isolated wart or clusters of warts on the limbs. Sometimes the warts appear on the neck, throat and eyelids too. If the warts are on a visible part of the body, capable to be viewed by others, it is definitely embarrassing. Though warts are not ugly looking growths, their presence does lower your confidence automatically. The warts mostly affect younger children and teenagers. Some varieties of warts are common warts, plantar warts, genital warts and flat warts.
Location of various types of warts appearing on your body would ordinarily be as follows:
Common Warts: Hands, knees and elbows. Flat Warts: Neck, face, wrist and eyelids. Plantar warts: They do not have a particular location. Sometimes these are painful to touch or friction of any kind. Genital Warts: These appear on the genitals and at times induce itching and/or burning sensation.
Conventional treatments for removal of warts are mostly recommended by skin specialists but these minor surgical treatments do not prevent recurrence of warts at the earlier spot or at times a new spot. The reason for recurrence is that though the warts are removed, the virus still remains inside the body.
Prevention: Since the presence of warts can be embarrassing, you could try to stop the warts from appearing in the first place. It is necessary for us to understand that healthy diet, regular work-outs can help you in numerous ways. Drinking a lot of water to remove toxins from the system is one good measure to follow.
In spite of your efforts to prevent occurrence of warts, if they still appear, then you may start using home remedies. Here, our effort is to offer some knowledge about the home remedies available to treat and remove warts effectively.
Warts Home Remedies:
1) Aloe Vera: Take a small piece of clean cloth and empty Aloe Vera plant stalk on it. Gently rub the juice thus collected directly on the wart.
2) Tea Tree Oil: This oil has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. The system to follow is to apply the oil on the wart and cover it overnight with a bandage; you may continue this treatment till the wart falls off.
3) Garlic: Mash garlic cloves and rub the paste on the wart; bandage the area; continue till the wart falls off completely. Garlic extract is a natural cure for warts. If possible mix the extract of the herb St. John’s Wort with garlic and apply the paste. Both these remedies have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
4) Onion: Onion is another wonderful remedy for treatment of warts. You can place a slice of onion onto the wart and bandage it securely. Repeat this every night to obtain an early result.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar: Gently apply the liquid on the wart, cover it with a bandage and keep this practice on till the wart gets detached from the skin.
6) Dandelion Root: Cut the tip of this root and apply the white milk-like discharge that oozes from it. Apply this liquid on the wart at least thrice a day and see the astonishing result.
7) Figs: Take out fresh juice from the figs and apply it on the wart-this treatment is also very useful.
8) Honey & Flaxseed oil: Mix these two and apply the mixture till the wart disappears completely.
The aforesaid natural home remedies will certainly help you to look and feel better and comfortable. Find here improvised home remedies for quick cure.