How to Get Rid of Cancer Naturally
Cancer, also referred to as malignancy, is a large group of different diseases characterized by uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It is the second leading cause of death in the world. In malignancy, the abnormal cells divide rapidly to form malignant tumors and destroy normal body cells. Malignant cells can spread throughout the body including bloodstream or lymphatic system. More than 200 types of cancer are known that can affect human being. Some of the common types of cancer are breast cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, liver cancer, kidney cancer, skin cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, throat cancer, colon cancer, lymphoma etc.
Causes of Cancer
Basically, cancer results from uncontrolled growth of cells. Unlike normal cells, malignant cells continuously grow and divide, but don’t die. This results in formation of mass of abnormal cells causing tumors. Cancer also results from genetic mutations such as changes in DNA present within the cells, which allows rapid growth and division of cells. Genetic mutations can occur due to certain factors like viruses, hormones or chronic inflammation. It can be triggered by ultraviolet light from the sun, radiation or carcinogens.
Symptoms of Cancer
The symptoms of cancer may vary depending upon the location and type of cancer. However, some of the common signs and symptoms of cancer are fever, fatigue, anemia, unexplained weight loss, skin changes like darkening or yellowing, changes in existing moles, persistent cough, excessive sweating and changes in bowel or bladder habits. As the cancer spreads to nearby organs, known as metastasis, additional symptoms can be seen like enlarged or swollen lymph nodes. Spreading of cancer to brain can cause headache, vertigo or seizures. If cancer spreads to lungs, then it can cause symptoms like coughing and shortness of breath. Besides, liver is enlarged causing jaundice. Bones becomes brittle and painful.
Natural Cures for Cancer
Cancer can be prevented by avoiding risk factors like obesity, tobacco, alcoholism, physical inactivity, insufficient diet, air pollution and sexually transmitted infections. Some cases of cancer are caused by hereditary genetic disorders. Certain dietary changes and lifestyle modification can help to overcome symptoms of cancer.
- Smoking is one of the risk factors for cancer, especially lung cancer. Therefore you should quit smoking to minimize the chances of cancer.
- Since ultraviolet rays of the sun can trigger skin cancer, it is better to avoid sun exposure by using protective clothing or applying good quality sunscreen.
- Restrict alcohol consumption as far as possible, as it can cause various types of cancer, especially liver cancer.
- Obesity or being overweight can increase the risk of cancer, so you need to maintain healthy body weight by regular exercises and balanced diet.
- Regular exercising can reduce the risk of cancer. Daily exercise of 30 minutes is recommended. Exercise helps to control excess body weight, prevent muscle tension, fatigue and anxiety in people with cancer. Exercises like swimming or walking are beneficial.
Diet and Nutrition
Adequate diet and nutrition can contribute a lot in cancer prevention. Select a diet with abundance of fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as lean proteins and whole grains. Your diet should provide enough quantities of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients. Avoid diet rich in meat products, as it can increase the risk of colorectal cancer. Cancer patient should include sprouts or lentils in diet, as they contain high amounts of proteins.
Cancer Home Remedies
– Broccoli is one of the effective home remedies for cancer treatment. It consists of certain phytochemicals, which are capable of fighting against malignant cells. Broccoli can be taken in the form of sprouts.
– The herb ginseng helps to improve resistance and fights infections.
– Green tea, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, is effective to fight liver, prostate, pancreatic, breast and skin cancer.
– A compound called proanthocyanidins present in the grapes is helpful to decrease estrogen production in the body. It gives good results in the treatment of colon, prostate, lung and breast cancer.
– Myrrh, due to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, can be a great home remedy for getting rid of almost all types of cancers.
– Soybean consists of phytoestrogens and other compounds that can prevent the cancer cells from using estrogen. Isoflavones present in soybean help to prevent cancers like lung, prostate, breast and colon cancer in early stages.
Empower your body with holistic methods to cure cancer. Eliminate anxiety, agitation and tension and feel relaxed and cheerful. Also enjoy enthusiasm and vitality with healthy mind and body.