Natural treatment can cure cold sore permanently using quick home remedies . Treating & curing cold sore naturally is the best option .Read testimonials
Cold Sores are also known as Herpes Simplex Type I. Cold sores around your mouth are usually the result of Herpes type I virus. This virus affects half the people over 20 years of age. It may lie unnoticed and dormant for quite some time. It is highly contagious too and is a dreaded disease at that. Stress, fatigue and over-exposure to sun can trigger inflammation of a single or multiple fluid-filled sores. These cold sores (also termed as fever blisters) could last for 2 weeks normally.
Cold Sore Natural Treatment Done at Home
PRODROME: A tender itching sensation will start on your skin and will turn out to be a blister in approximately within two days. The feeling is extremely uncomfortable. This stage is called PRODROME.
EMERGENCE: As the infection progresses, you will notice a small inflamed lesion on your lip. Care should be taken not to touch it with your fingers, as if the same finger touches any area of your eye can lead to a very dangerous lesion to your eye, which is know as corneal herpes, this is one of the causes leading to blindness.
PUSSING: Infestation of herpes or cold sore will now develop a pocket of puss on the upper surface of the lesion as it becomes bigger in size. The fluid pocket will finally break oozing white puss and will denote near completion of cold sore cycle. This phase is very painful. Do not try to scrape or pop the blister as it may result in some other bacterial infection. An oozing cold sore will give way to a crust-like surface that eventually hardens and goes away without leaving a scar on the skin. Repeated occurrence of cold sore on the same areas of skin may cause skin sensitivity but your skin would otherwise appear normal. Even after the virus is no longer visible, the infection may remain in the body and using the same straws, or using the same lip balm can spread the infection to others.
Adopting the following home remedies will help you look better, feel better and raise your self-esteem.
Cold Sore Home Remedies:
1) Calcium Hydroxide (known as Chuna in India and Pakistan-used for applying on beetle leaves which are eaten after meals) traditionally called ‘slaked lime’ is very effective organic compound [chemical formula- Ca(OH)2].Lime water is the common name for saturated solution of calcium hydroxide. THIS IS NOT TO BE APPLIED DIRECTLY. ONLY THE AIR OF THE MIXTURE OF CHUNA AND WATER IS ENOUGH TO CURE A COLD SORE.
2) Zinc Ointment applied on the cold sore will help it getting dried faster.
3) Try to apply baking soda mixed in water as a paste. This could help to get faster relief.
4) Apply Tea Tree Oil on the sore 5 to 6 times a day-the sore will heal faster.
5) Try to apply an ice pack on the cold sore on your lips, you would get up next day without the sore.
6) Squeeze juice of aloe vera with petroleum jelly as a cover to the aloe vera juice. This will dry out the sore faster.
Do not keep trying over-the-counter ointments which are not only expensive but may not yield desired results.