Find here improvised meditation techniques to cure diseases.Read testimonials of cures with self healing meditation.
The human body is blessed with amazing inborn ability of self healing. Self healing can be described as homeostatic, autonomic process of the body controlled by physiological mechanisms. Our body is made from cells, which are capable of healing themselves and removing permanently damaged cells.
The wear and tear process of cells continues regularly by replacing damaged or dead cells by new ones in the mouth, intestine, skin and blood. Illness results from unhealthy living and hence to restore health, we have to eliminate the root causes and provide the body with healthy environment to heal itself.
Self Healing by Natural Ways
Our body needs sufficient time to use its natural healing power. There are a number of ways, through which self healing can be achieved such as relaxation techniques, fitness exercises, breathing exercises and taking well-balanced, nutritious diet. A perfect combination of pure water, hygienic environment, vigorous exercises, proper nutrition and positive mental attitude is essential to improve self healing. You can enhance self healing by various mechanisms like decreasing stress hormones, reducing muscle tension, improving sleep and relaxing emotional tensions and depression.
- The immune system is a strong defense mechanism of the body. In order to enhance self healing, you have to strengthen your immune system. You can boost your immune system by regular exercising, avoiding stress and taking a healthy diet.
- Simple activities like cycling, swimming, jogging, walking, dancing etc. can add fun as well as give all the benefits of exercises. Regular exercises stimulate blood circulation and strengthen cardiovascular function. They are also helpful to improve self healing power of our body.
- Sufficient rest and sleep contribute a lot in the healing process. Minimum 8 hours of sleep for an adult and 11-12 hours for a child is required. While we are sleeping, the process of repairing and regenerating cells happens rapidly. In the resting position, minimum of body energy is used to support autonomic nervous system function; while most of energy is used to enhance healing processes.
- Try to eliminate free radicals with nutritious diet regimen and healthy lifestyle like quitting smoking and alcoholism. Free radicals result from the waste caused by damaged cell nucleus or cytoplasm. Certain factors like infection, inflammation and extreme stress can increase the production of free radicals. Excessively increased free radicals can become a major cause of various diseases.
- Another great way to improve body’s healing capacity is to eat healthy, balanced diet. Our diet should be rich in fresh fruits and vegetables that contain all the essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Also increase the intake of fibers and whole grains, which improve the digestive function. Restrict the consumption of high-salt, high-sugar and high-fat foods to minimize the risk of heart diseases and diabetes. Also avoid processed foods and foods containing artificial colorants, additives and preservatives.
- Since stress can become a cause of many life-threatening disorders, try to avoid stress by various techniques like meditation, yoga etc.
Meditation is one of the effective ways to improve the process of self healing. To know more about meditation and its benefits for healing process, visit http://selfhealing.improvised-home-remedies.com/. Alex Lee has brought some easiest self healing techniques through an eBook – Secret of Meditation. With this easy-to-follow guide, you can improve your emotional, mental and physical health.
Instead of taking harsh medications immediately when you suffer from any disorder, give enough time to your body to apply its inborn capacity of healing. It’s always better to use what you possess naturally to treat any health problem, than to face harmful side-effects of drugs. Follow the natural techniques like meditation to boost your healing power and find yourself calm, relaxed and energized.