Find here home remedies & methods to get rid of Emetophobia naturally.Improvised home treatment methods can heal Emetophobia quickly.
Read Testimonials of curing Emetophobia permanently using natural methods .
How to Get Over Emetophobia at Home
Emetophobia is an intense fear related to vomiting. This type of phobia may include subcategories of anxiety such as fear of vomiting in public, fear of watching vomiting or action of vomiting and fear of getting nausea. A limited research is done on emetophobia; therefore it is clinically considered to be ‘elusive predicament’. Emetophobia usually develops by upsetting incidents in the teenage years and found more commonly in females and more acutely in adolescents.
The fear of vomiting is generally triggered by a negative experience with vomiting. Emetophobia is also triggered by remembering vomiting in public or experiencing overnight uncontrolled vomiting. According to some experts, emetophobia is associated with worries about lack of control. Sometimes, vomiting happens in public at embarrassing and inconvenient time, which can be frustrating.
People suffering from emetophobia are under the terror of vomiting- anytime, anywhere. Some people are afraid of vomiting in public or watching other vomit. The symptoms may range from mild disturbance to acute panic attacks. Panic attacks may interpret the symptoms like rapid heartbeats, difficulty in breathing, dizziness, numbness, rush of adrenalin, choking sensation, trembling and sweating. Most emetophobics can be identified by the characteristics like excessive cleanliness, nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, fear of eating outside food, fear of taking prescription medications that may cause vomiting or nausea as side-effect, fear of vomiting animals, fear of anesthesia, fear of alcohol consumption, fear of traveling, fear of public toilets and fear of pregnancy due to morning sickness.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Emetophobia Permanently
Instead of taking medications, natural treatments for emetophobia are more convincing. They are found to be very effective without bringing out any side-effects. Curing emetophobia with home remedies is the best option, especially in case of kids or children. Self-help is very important to manage fear of vomiting. When you experience fear to vomit, you should mix with the people, with whom you are comfortable. Allow someone close to hold your hand, which will make you feel better. Performing deep breath exercises can strengthen self-control and willpower to overcome this fear. You can have a basic diet with fewer amounts of carbohydrates and plenty of clear liquids.
– Ginger is the best home remedy to ease vomit attacks and nausea. You can directly chew the ginger root or prepare a ginger tea.
– Prepare an herbal tea using the nerve-soothing herbs like chamomile, lemon balm, skullcap or vervain. Take at least three cups of herbal tea daily, whenever you feel the symptoms.
– Another home remedy is to inhale lavender essential oil, which calms nervous system and prevents fear.
– You can also try peppermint to prevent the urge to vomit. Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil on the ice cube. This peppermint ice helps to soothe your stomach as well as controls emetophobia.
– It is better to chew some plain crackers early in the morning, which can prevent over-production of acid in the stomach. This remedy is specifically beneficial for the pregnant women suffering from morning sickness.
– When you experience nausea and urge to vomit, sip cranberry juice, which helps to ease the symptoms.
– A teaspoon of cinnamon powder mixed with a cup of hot water can also help to deal with vomiting and nausea. You can take cinnamon tea, when feel nauseated.
– Another effective home remedy is to add equal amounts of juice of ginger and mint in freshly extracted basil juice. Consume this mixture every four hours daily.
– Prepare a mixture of powder of 5 cloves and 10 grams of sugar candy and add it in 30 grams of water. Or you can simply chew 2-3 cloves. It helps to relieve the symptoms of emetophobia.
Don’t feel embarrassed due to this illogical fear. Go for better and instant remedies to get optimum results. ‘The Emetophobia Recovery System’, developed by Ken Fields, reveals easy-to-follow guidance, by which you can get freedom to eat whatever you want, end anxiety and improve ability to concentrate on your work. Get more details of this system on http://emetophobia.improvised-home-remedies.com/
Don’t allow emetophobia to put limits on your life. Natural treatments can effectively control the symptoms of emetophobia. Experience a great relief from overvelming fear of vomiting. Feel free to enjoy delicious foods and take pleasure of family gatherings and social recreational activities without hesitation.