Eye floaters are those spots which move around literally in the area of your vision. Floaters are leftover blood vessels or retinal fibers. Eye floaters are associated with diabetes, cataract surgery, nearsightedness, physical injuries, infection or trauma. They are generally harmless but in some cases they indirectly pronounce some uncomfortable health condition. Such floaters are felt by patients right away as they obstruct the vision. It is recommended that one should consult an eye-specialist or an ophthalmic surgeon so as to avoid more serious problems. Eyes are very crucial to every human being and due importance must be given to eyes.
Medical sciences do suggest surgery to tackle the issue but not without possible discouraging results including complete loss of vision.
Nutritional supplements which go a long way in coping up with eye floaters are affordable and easy to administer. The following Eye floater supplements combine to form and maintain tear production layer and optimize vision improvement:
1) Turmeric: This is a proven inflammation modulator.
2) Omega 3s: Found in fish oil, flaxseed can effectively reduce inflammation and augment tear production.
3) Vitamin A, B6 & C improve fatty acid metabolism in the body and may increase Omega3 levels.
4) Exercise is a superb approach to maintain general health as it improves blood circulation and helps every part of the body.
5) Eye Relaxation: Sit comfortably, cover the eyes with both your palms for 10 seconds, repeat the process 5 times.
6) Rolling the eyes: Slowly roll your eyes in the clockwise motion. Do it slowly so as to avoid dizziness. Do this 10 times in every direction.
7) Focus on any object for 3 minutes, relax and repeat the exercise 10 times a day.
8) Massage your forehead between eyebrows and temples in circular motion-use aromatic oils to smoothen the movements of your palms. Repeat this 20 times a day. This ill remove the stress on the eyes and will be beneficial to overall eye-health.
9) Meditation twice a day can be a very soothing exercise you could do.
10) Intake of Garlic juice will be helpful too as garlic is a very effective anti-inflammatory and also a natural antibiotic.
11) Take mineral such as copper and calcium as these can help strengthen the connective tissue in the eye, improve circulation. If the eye floaters are a result of diabetes, consume magnesium and chromium as these will help reduce blood sugar level. In case of diabetic patients, juice of dandelion root will be very effective.
12) A glass of red wine is good for eyes (and for heart also).
13) Healthy diet containing fresh vegetables, fruits is a must. Leafy vegetables purify the blood and always help in optimal general health. AVOID FAST OR JUNK FOODS.
To sum up it will be wise to follow the simple and inexpensive home remedies and avoid high priced medications available in the market.
When you try this therapy you are assured of: no danger to your precious eyes, no harmful side-effects and no other bodily injuries.