Home Remedies can cure Heartburn – Acid Reflux naturally & permanently.Natural treatment will cure the root cause of your disease.
Heartburn – Acid Reflux Natural Treatment
Heartburn leaves a person restless, frustrated and in pain to a disturbing degree. Painful burning in chest, difficulty in swallowing and sleepless nights is the result of this malady. It is a very commonly found disorder in both males and females. In spite of the fact that there are dozens and dozens of treatments available in the market, one goes for an all-natural treatment for heartburn and acid reflux disorder. Millions of people around the globe suffer due to this and keep trying medications which offer some temporary relief only to learn that the problem is not completely eradicated.
Some experts advise that heartburn will be reduced if you chew the gum-the process looks simple but is effective because while the gum is in your mouth, you salivate and the saliva reaches your stomach and acid is reduced automatically.
Heartburn – Acid Reflux Prevention
1) Do not drink, milk, soda pep or any carbonated drink as it will only increase heart burn. Avoid fatty and greasy food. It is also suggested to avoid garlic, pepper, vinegar, onion, mustard, cabbage, sour cream cheese, donuts, fries and cakes.
2) Wear comfortably fitting trousers and loosen the waist belt, as these exert enormous pressure on your stomach.
3) Go to bed 2 hours after your meals. Allow your food to get digested.
4) Chew your food nicely and eat slowly.
5) Avoid excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages and smoking as these activities increase heartburn and acidity.
Heartburn – Acid Reflux Home Remedies :
1) Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix this in a glass of warm water and drink. You may drink it along with your lunch and dinner and it will reduce the heartburn drastically.
2) Ginger Root: This is a proven remedy for many disorders and gives instant relief from heartburn and acid reflux. It has a calming effect on your nerves and has the ability to absorb stomach acids which give pain to you. It contains a compound called Anethole and can stop stomach spasms.
3) Eat more fruits (not citrus fruits such as orange, pineapple), vegetables.
4) Grind a potato and drink the juice.
5) Drink a glass of water at room temperature as this will wash away excessive hydrochloric acid.
6) Regular work-outs, Yoga and deep breathing exercises can help in more ways than one.
7) Mix a teaspoonful of baking soda in warm water and drink – this will neutralize acids in your stomach and will offer a fast relief.
8) Turmeric can be used in your food or used through food supplements. Turmeric aids in digestion and prevents heartburn and acidity.
9) Herbal teas like chamomile teas can be very useful too.
10) Commonly found red apple is one of the best remedies for heartburn and acid reflux.
11) Unrefined organic honey will soothe the heartburn and acidity instantly. Spoon of honey before bed-time will ensure sound sleep.
12) Aloe Vera juice helps in digestion and is one of the most effective home remedies.