Find here fast acting home remedies to treat & cure Insomnia quickly.Natural treatment can get rid of Insomnia permanently without medication.
Sleep and Insomnia Cure at Home
Insomnia is a sleep disorder which causes inability to sleep for a longer time or desired period. It causes adverse effects on various body functions and overall health. Various types of insomnia are primary, secondary and co-morbid. Insomnia can happen in any age, but it is most commonly seen in elderly people. The most common symptoms of insomnia are difficulty in sleeping for a long duration, frequently waking up during night, waking up early in the morning. You may feel tired and irritated. You may also feel unable to function and concentrate properly during day time. Other related symptoms are anxiety, depression, mood swings, tension headache, gastrointestinal symptoms etc.
Causes of Insomnia
The most common causes of insomnia are stress and anxiety. Some health conditions such as asthma, depression and schizophrenia are also associated with insomnia. Certain medications like blood pressure medications, antidepressants, corticosteroids and allergy medications can cause sleep disorder. Health conditions like heart failure, cancer, stroke, arthritis, Parkinsom disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Alzheimer’s disease are linked with insomnia. Taking tea, coffee and other drinks containing caffeine at bedtime can cause sleeping difficulty, as these drinks are stimulants. Poor sleep habits like irregular sleeping schedule, uncomfortable sleep environment or stimulating activities performed before going to sleep can also induce insomnia. Excessive eating in the evening makes you feel uncomfortable when lying down, causing difficulty in sleeping.
Natural Remedies for Insomnia Treatment at Home
Insomnia, if persists for a longer time, can give rise to various serious health problems. Therefore, once you start facing this problem, you should immediately opt for good treatment options. With changes in lifestyle and sleeping habits along with simple home remedies regimen, you can eradicate the root causes of insomnia without going to doctor.
Changes in sleeping habits
– Decide a routine schedule for sleeping time and follow it regularly. Stick to specific time for sleeping and waking up. Avoid or limit day-time naps, as it makes difficult to fall asleep at night.
– Keep your bedroom clean and comfortable. It should not be too hot or too cold. Keep the door closed to prevent outside noise.
Lifestyle and dietary changes
– Regularly exercise for about 20-30 minutes every day. It should be done 3-4 hours before going to sleep.
– Avoid caffeine, alcohol or nicotine before going to sleep. Caffeine and nicotine are stimulants and may interfere with sleep. Alcohol makes you fall asleep initially, but causes frequent waking up during night and affects sleep quality.
– Avoid heavy meals and beverages before going to bed. Heavy dinner can make uneasy while sleeping. Light snacks are preferable in the evening.
– If you are suffering from any painful condition, make sure to take pain relievers before sleeping.
Insomnia Home Remedies
One of the most effective home remedies is taking warm milk at bedtime. Almond milk, rich in calcium, induces the brain to produce melatonin. The hormone melatonin regulates the sleeping cycle in the body.
Magnesium is another compound, which plays an important role in regulating sleep cycle. Include foods rich in magnesium like almond, green leafy vegetables, pumpkin seeds and wheat germ in your diet.
The herbs like valerian root, chamomile, passionflower, lemon balm, lavender and wild lettuce are also effective to get rid of insomnia.
Along with these home remedies, there are some more effective holistic methods. Yan Muckle has brought step-by-step guidance program on http://insomnia.improvised-home-remedies.com/. It reveals 3 critical steps such as brainwave reboot, confidence reboot and habit reboot to restore sleep and eliminate insomnia forever.
Getting enough and sound sleep is essential for your physical and mental health. The maximum regeneration of new cells occurs during sleeping. Sleep also provides enough time to body cells to heal from any disease. If you deprive of adequate sleep, you may get a number of health problems. So get your insomnia problem treated immediately with easy to follow natural remedies and keep your body fresh and energized.