Find here improvised & fast acting home remedies to treat & cure Dry Scalp naturally to remove Dandruff completely & permanently ,this will stop Skin itching quickly.
Permanent Cure for Dry Itchy Scalp & Dandruff at Home
Dry, itchy scalp is one of the most common problems found in middle-aged people. When natural moisture balance of your scalp is disturbed, then it causes dry, itchy scalp. The condition is associated with aging or skin conditions like psoriasis or atopic dermatitis. It may cause the symptoms like itching and inflammation that range from mild to extremely severe. Dandruff, referred to as pityriasis capitis in medical terms, can be described as scaling of the skin on the scalp.
Causes of Dry, Itchy Scalp & Dandruff
Some of the common causes for dry itchy scalp are central heating and air conditioning, weather changes, use of harsh soaps and detergents, hot baths and showers and exposure to the sun. During winter, the skin tends to become dry and itchy. Exposure to air conditioning and heating decreases humidity and makes the skin dry. Frequent showers and hot baths can damage the scalp, making it dry. Harsh soaps and detergents can remove moisture and lipids from your skin. Some other causes of dry, itchy scalp are environmental dryness, illness, overuse of colorants and permanent solutions, accumulation of shampoo and conditioners in your hair, excessive use of hairdryers, poor diet and certain medications. Some of the internal factors that can cause dry, itchy scalp are allergies, aging, genetic factors, hormonal changes and skin conditions like psoriasis or atopic dermatitis. Dandruff is caused due to not washing your hair regularly, stress and cold atmosphere during winter.
How to Fix Dry, Itchy Scalp & Dandruff Naturally
Natural treatment mostly aims at eliminating the underlying causes of problem, relieving symptoms and preventing further complications. You can opt for several different home remedies to cure dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. These remedies are simple and involve the use of common ingredients that are easily available at home.
When treating itchy scalp and dandruff, first of all, find out the exact causes and triggers and try to avoid them. Adopt healthy lifestyle and dietary changes and stay away from bad habits. Wash your hair regularly with mild, suitable shampoo to prevent dandruff. Since stress is one of the risk factors for dandruff, try to reduce stress by meditation techniques. During winter, cold winds can make the scalp dry, causing dandruff. So, whenever you go outdoors, protect your hair and scalp by wearing scarf.
Exposure to air conditioning and heating may result in dryness of scalp. Therefore, try to avoid drastic temperature changes inside the home. Hot baths and showers can damage the scalp; hence avoid it as far as possible. If needed, then use of heat-activated shampoo or conditioner is recommended. Don’t use shampoos, soaps and detergents that consist of anti-bacterial agents. Protect your scalp from sun exposure by wearing protective hat or scarf.
Feed your body with a balanced diet that provides all essential nutrients. Your diet should include lean proteins, fresh fruits, leafy vegetables and whole grains. Since proteins make up major portion of hair, protein-rich diet helps to rejuvenate your hair.
Dry Scalp & Dandruff Home Remedies
– Eggs, due to their high protein content, can be used as an excellent conditioner. Combine together 2 eggs yolks, 1/8 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of olive oil and mix it well in a bowl. Apply this mixture all over hair after shampooing and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
– Beer can be used as the best natural conditioner. Apply beer after shampooing your hair with warm water. Beer can be used as substitute for conditioner. You can also use a mixture of 2 cups of beer and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or beer and jojoba oil.
– A massage with warm virgin coconut oil or olive oil is also beneficial. Leave it for about 30 minutes for good results.
– Another effective home remedy is avocado. Since it is a rich source of natural oils, vitamins and minerals, it can be used for the deep treatment of scalp. It makes the hair glossy, soft and moisturized.
– Tea-tree oil is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral effects. It is an excellent option to relieve dry scalp problem. You can use hair products containing tea tree oil or add tea tree oil in your conditioner.
– Aloe vera is the best natural conditioner. Apply it directly to the scalp and leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and following this, shampoo your hair.
– Mix apple cider vinegar with other conditioners to cure dry scalp.
– Honey can be another good option for natural treatment of scalp dryness. It is a great natural conditioner and can be used by mixing with olive oil, glycerin or other natural conditioners.
Improvised Natural Method for Dry Itchy Scalp & Dandruff Cure
Along with these common home remedies, you can opt for improvised home remedies that are based on the results of prolonged thorough research studies. They give more efficient and quick results, so that you can get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff within a short period of time. So what are you waiting for? Just check out http://dryscalp.improvised-home-remedies.com/ and go through ‘No More Dry Scalp’, an eBook written by Mia Wadsworth. By following this step-by-step guide on holistic methods, you can eliminate your dandruff, scalp dryness problems and also prevent hair loss problem. ‘No More Dry Scalp’ helps you to focus on particular causes of dry scalp and dandruff, understand toxic ingredients present in shampoos and hair products and discover effective natural treatment methods.
Your hair definitely add beauty and crowning glory in your personality. Take good hair care to keep them away from any kind of problem. Boast of glowing and silky hair and look charming and confident.