Find here home remedies & natural methods to reduce & remove Stretch Marks completely.Natural treatment can eliminate stretch marks quickly.
Get Rid of Stretch Marks at Home
Stretch marks, known as striae distensae in medical terms, are very commonly seen in pregnant women, especially during last few months of pregnancy. They appear as red, pink or purple indented blotches found on abdomen, upper arms, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Eventually, they turn gray or white in color. Stretch marks caused by Cushing’s syndrome appear larger and wider and may appear on face too. Stretch marks are painless and harmless, but they can interfere with the appearance.
Causes of Stretch Marks
The major cause of stretch marks is excessive stretching of the skin over a short time period. It causes breaking of middle layer of the skin resulting in formation of stretch marks making deeper layers of skin visible. Stretch marks are commonly seen in the conditions like pregnancy, puberty, rapid weight gain, family history, prolonged use of corticosteroid drugs and certain health problems like Marfan syndrome or Cushing’s syndrome.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
There are lots of conventional treatment options to cure stretch marks, such as medications, various creams and ointments and cosmetic surgery. But, all these remedies can give rise to certain side effects. Therefore, natural remedies are recommended, which are safe, effective and causing no harmful side effects.
Lifestyle and Diet
Since obesity and sudden weight gain can cause stretch marks, you need to maintain healthy body weight with adequate nutrition and regular exercise regimen. Even pregnant women should maintain proper weight to prevent stretch marks.
Enrich your diet with fresh vegetable and fruits. Include foods rich in vitamin C and vitamin E, which promote formation of new tissues and healing of damaged skin tissues. Foods containing high amounts of zinc like seeds and nuts are effective in preventing development of stretch marks. In addition, foods rich in vitamin K such as tomatoes, green leafy vegetables and dairy products are helpful in rapid healing of stretch marks.
Keeping your body well-hydrated is very important to heal stretch marks. Consume at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. It helps to detoxify the skin and restore skin elasticity.
Apply good quality moisturizer that consists of shea butter or cocoa butter. Massage with moisturizer over the stretch marks on abdomen, buttocks, breast or arms. Moisturizer improves elasticity and appearance of the skin. You can prepare a natural moisturizer by combining equal parts of olive oil, aloe vera and wheat germ oil.
Fast Home Remedies to Eliminate Stretch Marks
– One of the effective home remedies is use of essential oils made from various herbs like rose, myrrh, geranium, frankincense and helichrysum. These oils can be directly applied on the stretch marks. Wheat germ oil can be effectively used in the early phase of stretch marks.
– Calendula Officinalis, commonly known as marigold, is another effective home remedy. Calendula oil is known for its natural antioxidant properties and keeps the ability to clarify and moisturize the skin. In addition, it provides calming and soothing effects for sensitive skin.
– Lavender oil, popular for its skin conditioning properties, gives best calming and soothing benefits for the skin. Same results can be obtained from rosemary oil.
– Chamomile oil gives soothing effects for the sensitive skin types. It also helps to clarify and condition the skin and maintain natural health and texture of skin.
– Olive oil consists of abundant of antioxidants and nutrients, which are beneficial to treat various skin problems like stretch marks. Massage gently warm olive oil over the affected skin. It helps to increase blood circulation and reduce stretch marks.
– Aloe vera contains about 200 active compounds and 75 nutrients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Aloe gel can be effectively used to get rid of stretch marks.
– Creams containing vitamin A and vitamin E are also beneficial to reduce stretch marks. They help to improve skin’s texture, elasticity and skin tone, making the skin smoother, softer and glowing.
– Another simple home remedy is to use lemon juice. Lemon, due to its acidic nature, can help to lessen stretch marks. Rub freshly squeezed lemon juice over the stretch marks and keep it for about 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
With these easy home remedies, you can surely get rid of stretch marks without going to doctor. In addition, improvised home remedies can give you quick and best results, which you can obtain from http://stretchmarks.improvised-home-remedies.com/. It provides strategic techniques to remove stretch marks permanently. With step-by-step reliable guidance, you can eliminate those ugly stretch marks within no time.
Forget about unpleasant stretch marks and boast of beautiful appearance. With powerful natural remedies, healthy lifestyle and maintaining adequate body weight; you can get rid of challenging stretch marks forever.