Find here fast acting home remedies to end all digestive problems like – stomach pain,Acid Reflux, Gastritis, Diverticulitis, Diverticulosis, Colitis, Crohn’s (IBD), IBS, Ulcer and Hiatal Hernia,heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating -using natural treatment.
Improve Digestion Naturally
Digestive system is one of the most important systems in the body. It performs various vital functions digestion, absorption and excretion. Digestive system plays an important role in overall good health. Digestive pain is a common health problem characterized by pain in abdomen. It could be caused by several different reasons such as indigestion, inflammation, loss of blood supply to any organ or distention of an organ present in abdomen. Abdomen includes organs like small intestine, stomach, colon, spleen, liver, pancreas and gall bladder.
Causes of Digestive Pain
A number of factors and diseases are responsible for digestive pain. It can be as simple as gas, constipation, indigestion or menstrual cramps; or it can be a sign of serious health problems like appendicitis, kidney stone, urinary tract infection, injury, irritable bowel syndrome or intestinal obstruction. The causes of abdominal pain depend upon the location of pain. Some common causes of generalize digestive pain irrespective of any particular site are appendicitis, intestinal obstruction, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, diabetic ketoacidosis, pancreatitis, sickle cell anemia, ulcerative colitis, uremia, urinary tract infection, peritonitis etc.
Lower abdominal pain is caused by cystitis, intestinal obstruction, appendicitis, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy and pelvic inflammatory disease. Causes of upper abdominal pain are appendicitis, angina, gallstones, cholecystitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hepatitis, heart attack, intestinal obstruction, peptic ulcer, pancreatitis, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and pleurisy. Health problems like injury, intestinal obstruction, diabetic ketoacidosis, uremia, mesenteric thrombosis and thoracic aortic aneurysm can cause abdominal pain in the central area.
Digestive pain may be accompanied by the symptoms like fever, vomiting, inability to pass stool, frequent or painful urination, tender abdomen and long-lasting pain. These symptoms can be a warning sign of any serious health problem, hence should not be neglected. You should immediately start with optimum treatment options.
End Digestive Pain with Natural Remedies
Before going for harsh medications and painful surgeries, think of natural remedies, which are effective as well as bring no side effects. The most common cause of digestive pain is indigestion. If the food is not digested properly, then it can cause production of gas and toxic mucus in the stomach. There are a number of home remedies to get rid of indigestion, acidity, gas, bloating and abdominal pain.
– Make a paste of asafetida in water, apply it on belly button and keep it for few minutes. This helps to release gas and relieve abdominal pain.
– Use of celery seeds is another effective home remedy to get rid of abdominal pain. Chew about half teaspoon of celery seeds with salt. Following this, drink a glassful of warm water.
– A mixture of bay leaf powder and long piper combined with honey is beneficial for digestive pain.
– One of the most common home remedies is ginger juice. Apply ginger juice around the belly button. Ginger is helpful in relieving pain caused by colic, dyspepsia, spasm and other stomach infections.
– A combination of different oils like 2 drops of clove oil, 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and 3 drops of peppermint oil can be applied around the painful area. Prepare a mixture of 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 of coriander oil and 1 teaspoon almond oil and 1 drop fennel oil and apply it over belly button at regular intervals.
– Fresh orange juice along with liquid diet is beneficial to cure abdominal pain.
– Other herbs like avocado leaves and seeds, Bishop’s weed and caraway seeds are effective in relieving abdominal pain.
– Fresh lemon juice prepared in warm water is proved to be helpful for digestive pain. You can also add grated ginger to get better results.
– Apple cider vinegar can be used as a natural cleaner or antiseptic to help digestion, absorb nutrients and cure stomach pain.
In addition to these home remedies, you should maintain healthy dietary habits. Your diet should be well-balanced and nutritious loaded with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits and foods rich in fibers. To end digestive pain forever, visit http://digestivepain.improvised-home-remedies.com/, where you can find a complete holistic guide on digestive pain relief. Sherry Brescia has brought a practical solution to eliminate abdominal pain completely through eBook – What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Digestive Pain.
Forget digestive problems forever with balanced lifestyle and effective home remedies. Enjoy delicious foods without hesitation and have a healthy, peaceful life.