Find here fast acting natural home remedies to get rid of gallstones without surgery.Natural treatment can easily expel gallstones without pain.
How to Get Rid of Gallstones at Home
Gallbladder is a tiny, pear-shaped organ present beneath the liver. It plays an important role in fat digestion by storing bile and releasing it to small intestine through cystic duct and common bile duct. Bile is produced by liver and consists of bilirubin, bile salts and cholesterol. Gallstones result from hardening of cholesterol and other substances in bile. There are two types of gallstones such as cholesterol gallstones and pigment gallstones. They may vary in size from as small as a grain of sand or as big as a golf ball. Gallstones are most commonly found in women, older adults and overweight people.
Causes of Gallstones
Usually bile contains sufficient chemicals to dissolve cholesterol produced by liver. If liver excretes excessive cholesterol that cannot be dissolved by bile, then it results in formation of crystals causing gallstones. Excess formation of bilirubin due to health conditions like biliary tract infection, liver cirrhosis or certain blood disorders can contribute to formation of gallstones. Due to concentration of bile because of malfunctioning of gallbladder, there may be formation of gallstones. Some of the common risk factors for gallstones are obesity, being female, having liver cirrhosis, family history of gallstones, having Crohn’s disease, having sudden weight loss and having type II diabetes.
Generally gallstones may not interpret any visible symptoms; the condition is referred to as asymptomatic gallstone disease. If gallstone gets blocked in a duct, then it may show signs and symptoms like sudden and intense pain in the upper right portion of abdomen, or in the center of abdomen, pain in right shoulder and back pain between the shoulders. If the bile duct is blocked by gallstones, you may experience fever and chills in addition to pain.
How to Remove Gallstone Naturally
When you notice gallstone symptoms, you need not opt for medications or surgical option immediately. There are a number of effective natural remedies, with which you can get rid of gallstones without going to doctor. Certain dietary changes and herbal remedies can be helpful to cure this health problem.
The best way to treat and prevent gallstones is to follow proper diet regimen. Restrict fatty and high cholesterol foods. Your diet should include high fibers soluble in water, as they help to regulate digestion. Water soluble fiber can be obtained from fruits like oranges, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries. It is also present in dry fruits like raisins, apricots and prunes. You need to include 2-4 servings of fruits daily. Your diet should contain abundant of fresh vegetables like green beans, kidney beans, corn and broccoli, which should be included in 3-4 servings every day. Identify the foods that can trigger gallstone symptoms. Such foods include eggs, cow milk, onion, spicy foods, processed foods and alcohol. Your diet should contain the foods high in vitamin C, vitamin E and calcium. As obesity is one of the risk factors for gallstones, maintaining a healthy body weight with balanced diet and regular exercises is very important.
Home Remedies for Gallstones
– When you experience discomforting symptoms of gallstones, it is better to avoid food consumption for 1-2 days and have pear juice, apple juice or raw beat root juice. Beat juice is helpful for liver cleansing.
– You can include uncooked, fresh applesauce containing raw beats along with fresh lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of olive oil, which is helpful in preventing recurrent attacks of gallstones.
– Milk thistle is one of the most effective herbal remedies to heal gallstones. The seeds of milk thistle consist of silymarin, a flavinoid that can cure gallstones. Silymarin is considered to promote the gallbladder to produce bile that is helpful in breaking the components responsible for formation of gallstones.
– Take about 20ml of olive oil mixed with juice of half lemon every day. Addition of finely sliced raw garlic is also beneficial to treat gallstones.
– Turmeric is also a powerful remedy in treating gallstones. Its main ingredient is cur cumin, which is natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It helps to increase solubility of bile, which makes it easy to dissolve bile and its components that are responsible for making gallstones.
– Drink fresh lemon juice extracted from 4 lemons on empty stomach daily for a week. It helps to eliminate gallstones.
– Consumption of herbal tea works well in treating gallstones.
– Daily intake of 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar is beneficial to relieve gallstone pain quickly.
If your gallstone symptoms are extremely painful, then you can opt for improvised home remedies, which can give more effective and instant relief. Eliminate your gallstones without medications or surgery with holistic methods from the desk of David Smith. He has brought easy-to-follow, step-by-step remedies to cure gallstone painlessly through eBook – The Gallstone Elimination Report. This eBook can be easily downloaded from the official website http://gallstone.improvised-home-remedies.com/
Go for natural remedies and never be worried about gallstones again. Feel better and live energetic life without pains.