Find here home remedies & natural methods to treat & cure diabetes permanently at home.Natural treatment could help you to manage diabetes safely & get rid of diabetes quickly.
How to Get Rid of Diabetes Naturally
Diabetes or diabetes mellitus is a group of metabolic diseases, which is characterized by high blood sugar levels. It happens if sufficient amount of insulin is not produced by pancreas or cells don’t respond to insulin properly. Glucose is a major source of energy for the cells and tissues. Our body gets sugar either from food or from liver. It is absorbed in the bloodstream and then enters the cells with the help of insulin, a hormone secreted by pancreas. Due to lack of insulin in diabetic condition, blood sugar is not transported to the cells and it builds up in the bloodstream. There are three types of diabetes such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes. Type 1diabetes is typically found in childhood or adolescence. Type 2 diabetes is more common and may develop in any age. Gestational diabetes occurs temporarily during pregnancy.
Symptoms of Diabetes
High blood sugar interprets the classical symptoms like polydipsia (increased thirst), polyuria (frequent urination) and polyphagia (raised hunger). Some other common signs and symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are fatigue, unexplained weight loss, blurred vision, high blood pressure, slow-healing sores, presence of ketones in urine and frequent infections like skin infections, bladder or vaginal infections.
Causes and Risk Factors
In Type 1 diabetes, insulin producing cells in the pancreas are destroyed by the immune system, which results in increased blood sugar levels. In Type 2 diabetes, cells don’t respond to the action of insulin and also, enough amount of insulin is not produced by the pancreas. During pregnancy, hormones produced by the placenta makes the cells resistant to insulin, which causes gestational diabetes. Some of the common risk factors for diabetes are presence of auto antibodies, dietary factors like low vitamin D consumption, family or personal history, being overweight and race.
How to Manage Diabetes Naturally
Diabetes is not a life-threatening disease. But, if neglected, it can give rise to long-term complications such as cardiovascular disease, neuropathy (nerve damage), kidney damage (nephropathy), retinopathy (eye damage), foot complications, skin problems like fungal and bacterial infections, mouth problems like gum infections, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and some types of cancer. When you notice early signs and symptoms of diabetes, you should immediately start with proper treatment. You can control blood sugar levels by developing healthy habits, having balanced diet and taking effective home remedies.
– Obesity is one of the risk factors for diabetes. Therefore, maintain the healthy body weight by adequate diet and regular exercise. Exercise is beneficial for overall good health, as it strengthens muscles and bones, improves respiratory functions, lowers blood pressure, decreases levels of LDL cholesterol, increases HDL cholesterol, reduces stress and manages healthy weight. Regular exercising helps to lower blood sugar levels by transporting blood sugar to the cells and also causes increased sensitivity of the cells to insulin.
– Healthy diet plays an important role in controlling blood sugar levels. You need to decide and maintain a regular eating schedule. You should concentrate on eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains. These foods provide more fibers and all the essential nutrients. You need to cut down refined carbohydrates, foods high in sugar, salt and saturated fats. Proteins like fish, poultry, meat, eggs, cheese and tofu cause slight increase in blood sugar. These foods take long time to digest; hence they slow down the rise of sugar levels.
Home Remedies To Cure Diabetes
A number of options are available to manage diabetes at home by using simple ingredients. There are various herbs known for treating diabetes.
– Black seed, known as Nigella Sativa, is the best remedy for diabetes. Take 6 teaspoons of seed oil divided in three times daily for seven days. It should be followed by 2 teaspoons in the morning and 2 teaspoons in the evening for 4 days. Drink abundant of water in the morning and massage the oil all over the body for about 10 days.
– Another effective home remedy is use of fig leaves. Due to their anti-diabetic properties, fig leaves extract minimize the need of insulin for the diabetic patients.
– Add upto 30 grams of fenugreek in each meal or 90 grams once daily. Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and in the morning, drink water along with seeds on empty stomach, which can effectively lower blood glucose.
– Olive is found to be effective in treating diabetes. It also reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Consume about ¼ cup of olive oil before sleeping.
– Jambul or jamun is helpful to normalize blood sugar level. Every part of jambul plant including seeds, berry and leaves is useful for diabetes treatment. Include this seasonal fruit in your diet, as it is beneficial for pancreas. Otherwise, you can use powder of dried seeds.
– Taking bitter gourd juice on empty stomach can be a good remedy for diabetics. Also include a dish made from bitter gourd in your daily diet. It helps to keep the blood glucose levels in control.
– Due to its high fiber content and rich amount of vitamin C, guava can be a good option to maintain normal blood sugar level. Keep in mind; peel off the skin before eating in order to obtain good results.
– Another great home remedy is powdered cinnamon. Add 3-4 tablespoons of cinnamon powder in 4 glasses of boiling water and boil it for about half an hour with low flame. Strain and allow it to cool down. Consume this mixture daily to heal diabetes.
– Prepare a mixture 1 teaspoon of turmeric and 1-2 teaspoons of ground Bay leaf and add it in equal proportion of aloe vera gel. Consume it before lunch and dinner every day.
Improvised Method to Reverse Diabetes Quickly
These common home remedies are certainly effective to get rid of diabetes. But if you want more powerful improvised home remedies, then you must go through ‘How to Reverse Diabetes’- an eBook authored by Matt Traverso. It reveals scientifically proven principles that will help your body produce more insulin naturally. It is easy-to-follow guide to normalize the blood sugar levels and reverse the root cause of diabetes. This eBook is instantly downloadable from the website http://diabetes.improvised-home-remedies.com/.
Diabetes needs immediate attention and good treatment to cope up with symptoms and prevent further complications. Opt for powerful natural remedies to keep the sugar levels under control and to ensure normal life.