Find here permanent & quick solution for flatulence,bad smell,bloating & excessive gas problems. Fast acting home remedies can get rid of flatulence problem & stomach bloating immediately.Natural treatment will restore harmony of your stomach & will prevent excessive gas formations.
Success Stories : How I Cured Flatulence Instantly forever.
Quick Flatulence/Gas Cure
Flatulence is a medical condition, characterized by excessive formation of gas or flatus in stomach or intestine. This causes increased belching or passing of gas and uncomfortable feeling of bloating. Gas is produced in the stomach and intestine, when the food is digested and broken down to generate energy. Gas is composed of five odorless gases, including oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and methane. Smelly odor of gas is due to indole, skatole and sulfur-containing compounds. Passing a flatus is a normal process; the frequency and amount may vary person to person. Usually, a person may pass gas 6-20 times a day. Passing gas is not harmful; but it definitely causes social embarrassment.
Some of the common causes of flatulence are:
– Excessively swallowed air through activities like chewing gum, rapid drinking, sucking on hard candy, use of tobacco products and drinking carbonated beverages
– Breakdown of undigested foods like carbohydrates
– Intake of high-carbohydrate foods like beans, onions and starches like corn, potatoes, wheat and noodles
– Consumption of red wine and dark beer
– Foods rich in soluble fibers such as peas, beans, oat bran and most fruits
– Lactase deficiency, which results in decreased ability to digest lactose
– Malabsorption syndrome due to insufficient production of enzymes by the pancreas
– Alteration in bowel habits due to parasites, poor dietary fibers, intestinal obstruction, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, use of narcotic and other drugs and poor thyroid function
– Use of antibiotics
A person suffering from flatulence or gas experiences the symptoms like excessive passage of gas, abdominal pain or bloating and belching. Belching can be a warning sign of serious upper gastrointestinal disorders like gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer or gastroparesis. Diet with fatty foods causes discomfort and bloating.
Eliminate Flatulence Naturally
Flatulence or gas is usually not a serious health problem and can be cured and prevented by bringing out changes in your eating and drinking habits. Eat slowly and chew the food completely. Be relaxed, when you are taking food. Take a walk for 10-15 minutes after eating. Avoid drinking carbonated beverages. Stay away from chewing gum and smoking, as you may swallow more air through these processes. Regular exercising helps to improve digestive function, which in turn, reduces gas and bloating.
Diet plays an important role in formation of gas. If the food, you eat, is not properly digested by your body, then it results in formation of flatulence. So, you need to identify the foods that can cause problems and cut them down. The foods that can trigger flatulence are:
– Vegetables like asparagus, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, cucumbers, onions and radishes
– Wheat and wheat bran
– Fried and fatty foods
– Beans and other legumes
– Sugar and sugar substitutes
– Fruits like banana, peach, apricot, prune, pear and raw apple
– Packaged foods like cereal, bread and salad dressing that contain high amount of lactose
– Milk and other dairy products, especially in people with lactose intolerance
Consume the foods like potato, rice, lettuce, yogurt and citrus fruits like oranges, which contain easily digestible carbohydrates. Have a healthy balanced diet that includes five portions of vegetables and fruits daily.
Home Remedies To Control Flatulence
You can cure flatulence naturally with the ingredients that are easily available at home.
- Prepare slices of fresh ginger and soak them in lemon juice for about one hour. Chew these slices after every meal.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder, a pinch of dried ginger powder and a pinch of black in a glassful of warm water. Mix it well and drink once in a day for effective relief.
- Combine together 1 teaspoon of dry ginger powder, 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder and powder of 2 crushed cardamoms. Add this mixture to a glassful of warm water and drink 1 hour after every meal.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oregano and lemon verbena in a cupful of boiling water. Cover and simmer for about 6 minutes. Consume it after every meal.
- Herbal tea prepared from chamomile, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon is helpful to improve digestion, eliminate bacteria causing putrefaction and enhance intestinal mobility.
- Add a cupful of boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of freshly crushed caraway seeds. Allow to stand for about 10-15 minutes. Strain and consume a cupful between meals 2-4 times a day.
- Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of celery seeds, 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds powder, 1teaspoon of dry ginger powder and ¼ teaspoon of black salt. Add ½ teaspoon of this mixture to lukewarm water and consume it twice daily.
Improvised Home Remedies for Flatulence Quick Cure
If you are truly concern about abdominal gas problem, then you must go through http://flatulance.improvised-home-remedies.com/. It provides a step-by-step guide on how to manage gas naturally without taking medications. You will get complete information about foods to be consumed and avoided, improvised home remedies to reduce flatulence and improve digestive function in an eBook ‘Ultimate Flatulence Cure’ authored by Joseph Arnold.
Forget about awkward condition due to flatulence in public. With effective natural treatment, get rid of embarrassing gases as well as maintain good digestive health. No need to give up your favorite foods and keep you away from social activities. Enjoy confident and cheerful life.