Find here fast acting home remedies to treat & cure Hyperhidrosis permanently.You can get rid of Hyperhidrosis without surgery & save money.
How to Get Rid of Hyperhidrosis without Surgery
Hyperhidrosis is a health condition when excessive sweating occurs without any particular reason. In fact, sweating is a natural mechanism which is essential to regulate the body temperature. When taking exercise or in high environment, the body tends to sweat excessively. But in case of hyperhidrosis, a person may sweat abnormally, even when he is at resting position or temperature is normal or cool. It can interfere with daily activities and create social complex. Main affected areas in hyperhidrosis are palms, underarm, feet soles as well as face.
Hyperhidrosis is caused by hyperactivity of nerves that triggers sweat glands. Excessive sweating occurring in soles and palms may be due to hereditary reasons. If hyperhidrosis occurs in all over the body, then it may be due to certain health problems like low blood sugar, hot flashes in menopause, heart attack, overactive thyroid gland, some types of cancer and infectious disease.
How to Cure Hyperhidrosis Naturally
Hyperhidrosis is not much serious health problem that you need immediate medication. With certain lifestyle changes and simple natural remedies, you can cure this problem without going to doctor.
– Taking regular bath using antibacterial soap is very important for a person suffering from hyperhidrosis. Dry your body completely and then apply antiperspirant.
– Use the shoes made from natural material like leather or canvas, which makes the feet to breathe and prevents excessive sweating. Keep your shoes dry and wear wool or cotton thick socks.
– Always choose the clothes made up of natural fabrics like cotton, silk or wool. It allows breathing of your skin. Don’t wear tight clothes. Use of armpit shield is preferable to absorb excess sweat.
– You need to avoid spicy foods, foods rich in onions and garlic, foods containing high amount of sugar and salt as well as foods with high concentration of hydrogenated oil. These types of foods stimulate the sweat glands, leading to excessive sweating.
– Consumption of processed foods that contain chemical toxins should be avoided, because it may trigger excessive sweating as body’s natural response to eliminate harmful substances.
– Take a diet that contains high amounts of silicon, which helps to regulate sweat production. Fruits like grapes, strawberries and almonds are rich sources of silicon, so they should be included in your diet.
– Follow healthy diet regimen that includes fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, cereals, fish and moderate quantity of lean meat.
– Drink adequate amount of water and stay well-hydrated. Avoid caffeine and other hot drinks that can increase body temperature and aggravate sweating.
Home Remedies to Cure Hyperhidrosis:
There are some simple but effective solutions using common ingredients available at home.
- Having a glassful of fresh tomato juice is helpful, as it is rich in antioxidants. It helps to remove toxins that are responsible for excessive sweating. Take one glass of tomato juice daily for a week and continue it an alternate day.
- Another good option is grape juice. Grapes give natural cooling effect and decrease sweating. Eating 10-15 grapes or drinking a fresh grape juice every day is beneficial.
- A mixture of 2 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of vinegar is also helpful in getting rid of hyperhidrosis. Consume this mixture three times a day empty stomach or half an hour before you take meal.
- Herbal tea is another effective home remedy to heal hyperhidrosis. Sage herbal tea is specifically considered to be more beneficial. Due to its astringent properties, it helps to decrease excessive sweating. Prepare sage herbal tea by brewing it boiling water and take it daily.
- Another easiest remedy to prevent excessive sweating in underarms is to rub potato slices.
- Herbal tea made from herb called Witch Hazel is also effective to stop sweating due to its astringent properties. It is especially good for facial sweating as it works a natural antiperspirant.
These are some common home remedies to cure excessive sweating. For better results and quick relief, you can opt for improvised home remedies. To get more information about these remedies, you can visit http://hyperhidrosis.improvised-home-remedies.com/. Miles Dawson has brought a complete solution for hyperhidrosis through his e-book – Sweat MiracleTM. It interprets step-by-step holistic methods based on research studies to get rid of hyperhidrosis permanently. This e-book can be easily downloaded from the official site.
Get lifetime natural solutions and eliminate hyperhidrosis problem forever. End the suffering by safe treatment options without side-effects and get back your confidence.