Find here natural methods to treat & cure Carpal Tunnel Syndrome without surgery .Natural treatment methods will help you to get rid of Carpal Tunnel quickly at home.
Permanent Cure for Carpal Tunnel without Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome causes tingling and pains in the arm due to pressure on median nerve in the wrist. The median nerve runs from the forearm to the palm of hand and controls feeling of sensation to the thumb and fingers. Carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway made from bones and ligaments present at the base of palm, where median vein and tendons are present. Sometimes, carpal tunnel is narrowed because of thickening due to irritated tendons and swelling due to other causes. This narrowing causes compression of median nerve, which results in pains, numbness or weakness in the wrist and hand.
The symptoms of carpal tunnel mainly arise due to injured median nerve. Usually, the symptoms develop gradually and start with frequent tingling, burning or itching numbness in the palm and fingers. Mostly index and middle fingers, half of the ring finger and thumb are affected. The symptoms are seen in single or both hands. Other possible symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are dull pain and feeling of discomfort in forearm and hand, less sensitivity to touch, weakness in the thumb, swelling, dry skin and color changes in the skin of hand.
Causes and Risk Factors
Some of the contributing factors for carpal tunnel are congenital predisposition, injury or trauma to wrist leading to swelling like fracture, hypothyroidism, overactivity of pituitary glands, rheumatoid arthritis, work stress, fluid retention during menopause or pregnancy or formation of tumor or cyst in the carpal tunnel. Some of the risk factors are medical conditions like diabetes, hypothyroidism and rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, pregnancy, bone spurs and wrist injuries. Smoking may also contribute to carpal tunnel syndrome, as it can decrease the blood flow to the median nerve.
Natural Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Natural remedies can relieve pain and prevent further damage to the median nerve. If the treatment is started, when the primary symptoms appear; then it can completely eliminate the syndrome. What you have to do is keep consistency and regularity in the treatment. In addition to home remedies, you have to acquire certain lifestyle and dietary changes.
– Avoid the activities that involve repetitive use of your hands. If needed, take short breaks in between.
– Don’t sleep on your hands to prevent pain and numbness in the wrists and hands.
– Give enough rest to your fingers, wrist and hands. Avoid activities that can cause pain and numbness.
– Apply ice wrapped in a cloth on the wrist for about 10-15 minutes. It helps to reduce pain and swelling.
– Quit smoking, as it can inhibit blood circulation to various body parts, including wrists and hands.
Diet and Nutrition
Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important, as obesity is one of the risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome. With a nutritious and well-balanced diet, you can prevent excess weight gain. You may include a small amount of lean protein such as eggs, poultry, meat, pulses and beans with every meal. Drink adequate amount of water. Since vitamin B6 is associated with carpal tunnel syndrome, it is essential to add foods rich in vitamin B6 such as garlic, sunflower and sesame seeds, hazelnuts, dark green vegetables like broccoli, avocados and fish like cod and salmon.
Carpal Tunnel Herbal Remedies
The Mother Nature has gifted us plenty of herbs that can be used to cure a number of illnesses and health problems. Many herbs like chamomile, turmeric, arnica, bromelain and St. John’s wort can be administered to get rid of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Drinking a chamomile tea can be helpful to decrease inflammation.
- Apply an ointment containing arnica on the wrist twice a day. Known for its anti-inflammatory effects, this herbal treatment helps to relieve pain and aches.
- Bromelain, present in the pineapples, is capable of digesting inflammatory proteins and reducing inflammation in the sore wrists. It also accelerates the healing process.
- St. John’s wort possesses antidepressant activity. It is effective in repairing nerve damage and reducing pain and inflammation due to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Consume a tablespoon of flaxseed oil every day, which contain high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, which helps to control inflammation. You may combine it with orange juice or salad dressing.
- Another powerful home remedy is turmeric, which consists of curcumin. It is known for decreasing inflammation and pain.
In addition to these simple home remedies, you can opt for more powerful and instant improvised home remedies that you can obtain from http://carpaltunnel.improvised-home-remedies.com/. Hilma Volk has brought safe, easy-to-follow, effective techniques to cure carpal tunnel completely within a short period of time.
With these natural safe and effective remedies, you can surely get rid of carpal tunnel syndrome. Leave behind pains and discomfort and enjoy your daily activities with no worries.