Get Rid of Liver Cirrhosis at Home
Liver, the largest organ in human body, performs several vital functions like detoxification and regulation of metabolism. It removes toxins from the blood, produces enzymes needed for digestion and induces the process of blood clotting. The liver bears capacity to repair itself. But continuous exposure to toxins like alcohol or infections like hepatitis can result in scarring of liver tissues, which, in medical term, is referred as ‘liver cirrhosis’. Since liver cells become fibrous, it interferes with normal functioning of liver, which in turn can lead to major health problems or even death of a person.
Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis:
An individual suffering from liver cirrhosis experiences loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, yellow discoloration of eyes and skin (jaundice), swelling and pain in abdomen, dark colored urine, black, bloody stools, swelling in limbs, thinning of hair and unusual weight loss or weight gain.
Causes of Liver Cirrhosis:
Excess alcoholism is one of the most common causes of liver cirrhosis. Infections like hepatitis, ingestion of toxins and drugs and inherited diseases like hemochromatosis can result in liver cirrhosis. Other causes include metabolic disorders like Wilson’s disease, biliary cirrhosis, vascular disorders and immune diseases like auto-immune hepatitis.
How to Cure Liver Cirrhosis Naturally:
There are various treatment options to heal liver cirrhosis. Among them, natural remedies are quite powerful and without causing adverse effects. A number of home remedies are recommended for healing cirrhosis without going to doctor.
– The first important thing is that the person suffering from liver cirrhosis should take complete bed rest and strictly stay away from alcohol. He should be kept on juice diet such as freshly extracted lemon, grapes, papaya or red beets juice for a week, which promotes cleansing of liver. Unboiled, fresh milk is also preferable during this period.
– Patient’s diet should be balanced and nutritious including fresh vegetables like egg-plant, beets, bitter gourd, carrots, tomatoes, radish etc. and fruits like papaya, grains, nuts like almonds and seeds. High protein diet is recommended during this period. Raw goat milk, a rich source of complete proteins, is advantageous for the health of patient. All types of fats and oils should be eliminated from the diet.
– Consumption of foods that contain high amounts of salt, sugar, spices and fats should be prohibited. Canned and processed food is also not allowed.
Home Remedies for Healing Liver Cirrhosis:
- Papaya seeds are proved to be quite effective to get rid of liver cirrhosis. Prepare a mixture of powdered form of papaya seeds with 10 drops of lemon juice and take it once or twice a day for a moth.
- Another popular home remedy is spinach juice. Have approximately 200 ml of juice daily. You can take it in combination with 300 ml of carrot juice.
- Figs are also helpful in treating liver cirrhosis naturally. Take a mixture of crushed fig leaves (about 3-4) and sugar and dissolve it in about 200 ml water. Consume it twice a day, which helps to improve the liver condition.
- Drinking a glassful orange juice empty stomach is also useful.
- You can also take radish juice mixed with sugar empty stomach. It heals the liver cells earlier.
- Daily intake of one tablespoon glucose is helpful in stimulating the liver cells.
- Intake of 200 mg silymarin (milk thistle extract) thrice a day is scientifically proved to rejuvenate the liver tissues.
- Some other herbs that are effective in curing liver cirrhosis are licorice root, black radish, goldenseal, barberry, echinacea, thyme, Irish moss, wild Oregon grape etc.
- Consumption of ¼ cup of aloe vera juice daily is also beneficial for the patient, as it cleanses the digestive tract.
These are some of the common home remedies used to cure liver cirrhosis. There are still some improvised home remedies that can give quick relief from this problem. You can get more information about them from http://liver-cirrhosis.improvised-home-remedies.com/. Go through e-book ‘The Liver Cirrhosis Bible & Ezra Protocol’ by Debra Elkin. It is a step-by-step guide on how to overcome liver cirrhosis and repair existent liver damage with improvised home remedies.
With these common and improvised home remedies, you will be successful in getting rid of liver cirrhosis. Inform about it to your near and dear ones, who are suffering from this painful condition. Make them forget the pains forever and bring a big smile on their faces.