Find here natural treatment for lupus to cure lupus using fast acting home remedies.Improvised home remedies can cure lupus permanently.
Lupus is a chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder. In this disorder, the immune system by mistake attacks healthy tissues and cells of the body itself. It can affect various body parts including skin, blood cells, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs and brain. There are different types of lupus such as systemic lupus erythematosus, cutaneous lupus erythematosus, drug induced lupus and neonatal lupus, among which systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is the most common.
Signs and Symptoms of Lupus
Signs and symptoms depend upon the body organ or system affected by lupus. A person with lupus may experience common symptoms like fever, fatigue, weight loss, joint swelling, pain and joint stiffness, skin lesions that worsen after exposure to the sun, butterfly-shaped red rash on face covering cheeks, dry eyes, breath shortness, chest pain, headache, memory loss and confusion.
What Causes Lupus?
Lupus results from wrong response of immune system, attacking own body cells. The factors like genetics and environment are most likely involved to develop lupus. Environmental factors like exposure to sunlight, smoking, stress and certain medications like blood pressure medications or antibiotics may trigger the disease. Hormones like estrogen can also contribute to lupus. That’s why; lupus is commonly seen in women during childbearing age. Malfunctioning immune system is also responsible for this disease.
Natural Remedies for Lupus
Take simple steps like lifestyle changes, adequate diet, avoiding triggers and eliminate signs and symptoms of lupus.
- People with lupus feel persistent fatigue; therefore adequate rest is very essential for them.
- Avoid triggers like sunlight exposure by covering your body parts and by using sunscreens.
- Regular exercising is helpful to reduce lupus flares, decrease risk of heart attack, boost energy and promote general health.
- Avoid smoking, as it can induce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It increases the chances of heart and blood vessels to get more affected by lupus.
- Stress can be one of the triggering factors for lupus. So, try to reduce stress by meditation, yoga and other therapies.
- Emphasize on a balanced diet including abundant of vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
- Prefer a low-fat and low-calorie diet with restricted amount of dairy products with high saturated fats.
- Consume good amount of raw or steamed green vegetables, fish and chicken. You can take oily fish like sardines or salmon thrice in a week. It is helpful in reducing inflammation and cure skin manifestation by lupus.
- Have minimum 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Check for food sensitivity, which can worsen the disease. Avoid such foods that trigger sensitivity.
- Avoid alfalfa, seeds or sprouts, as it contains L-canavanine, a compound that stimulates immune system.
- You can use herbal remedies like bupleurum, extract of turmeric and curcumin, which show anti-inflammatory effect.
- Use of flaxseeds is another effective treatment option. Flaxseeds contain a rich source of linoleic acid (ALA), which is an essential omega-3 fatty acid. It interprets positive results in case of lupus.
Don’t wait for lupus to worsen, opt for these simple home remedies quickly. If you want more effective and fast relief, then improvised home remedies are recommended. Julia Liu has brought a complete solution for lupus through eBook ‘The Lupus Bible & Norton Protocol’. You can download it from the official website http://lupus.improvised-home-remedies.com/. You can get gentle, easy-to-follow holistic treatment options to cure lupus without medications.
When it comes to maintain your good health, you should never compromise. Good self-care is very crucial to get rid of lupus. When you notice early warning signs, start immediately with natural remedies, so that you can get quick and effective relief and prevent further complications.