Find here fast acting home remedies & simple natural treatment techniques to heal Sarcoidosis quickly.
How to Get Rid of Sarcoidosis Naturally
Sarcoidosis, also known as Besnier-Boeck disease, is a syndrome that causes abnormal accumulation of chronic inflammatory cells forming nodules in different organs. Granulomas are mainly present in the lungs or lymph nodes, but they can affect any organ such as skin, liver or eyes. Body’s immune system responds against foreign or harmful substances and sends special cells to protect the affected organ. These cells release special chemicals, which enter other cells to destroy harmful substances. This process causes inflammation, which goes away when the harmful substances are removed. In case of sarcoidosis, the inflammation persists and inflammatory immune cells collect to form granulomas in different body organs. Major risk factors for sarcoidosis include genetics, vitamin D dysregulation, hyperprolactinemia, thyroid disease and autoimmune disorders like celiac disease.
Symptoms of Sarcoidosis
Shortness of breath, cough and appearance of skin rashes are the primary symptoms of sarcoidosis. It can also cause red bumps or erythema nodosum on the face, shins or arms and inflammation of eyes. Some other generalized symptoms include fever, fatigue, weight loss, swollen lymph nodes, night sweats, painful joints, pain in bones, hearing loss and general feeling of illness. The symptoms of sarcoidosis mainly vary according to the defected organ. If lungs are affected, then it causes the symptoms like shortness of breath, dry cough and chest pain. Affected skin causes symptoms like skin rash on the upper body and reddish, tender bumps or patches on the skin. Sarcoidosis can affect eyes, which can give rise to eye pain, severe redness, blurred vision and light sensitivity.
Natural Remedies for Sarcoidosis
Sarcoidosis is, no doubt, a harmful condition; so needs immediate attention and proper treatment. But you need not go for strong medications instantly. A number of natural remedies are available to get rid of sarcoidosis. Just adopt simple lifestyle modifications, good dietary habits and regular exercising; then you can cure this disorder without going to doctor or taking medications.
Making lifestyle changes is crucial to manage good health. It includes adopting healthy habits, having balanced diet and being physically active. You should stay away from alcoholism and smoking. Also try to avoid exposure to lung irritants like chemicals, dust, toxic gases and secondhand smoke. Have adequate exercise and enough sleep. Maintain healthy body weight with nutritious diet and regular exercises.
– Your heath mainly depends upon what you eat. Healthy diet is a key to your well-being. Your diet should include rich amount of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, lean meats, fish and low-fat milk and milk products.
– Your diet should be low in salt, added sugar, trans fat, saturated fats and cholesterol.
– Have plenty of water daily, as it keeps the body well-hydrated and helps to flush out toxins from the body.
– Your diet should include antioxidant foods such as fruits like tomatoes, cherries and blueberries and vegetables like bell pepper and squash.
– Foods rich in magnesium and low in calcium such as bran, oats, corn, barley, brown rice, soy, potato and banana should be a part of your diet.
– Prepare foods using healthy oils like vegetable oil or olive oil.
Sarcoidosis Herbal Remedies
Various herbs can be used to heal sarcoidosis at home. They help to strengthen body’s systems. The herbs like turmeric, cat’s claw, chamomile and goldenseal can be beneficial to treat sarcoidosis.
- Turmeric, due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, is helpful to cure inflammatory skin disorders like sarcoidosis.
- Cat’s claw can also help to minimize inflammation, when taken 20 mg daily in the form of standardized extract.
- Chamomile, due to its analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties, helps to inhibit arachidonic acid metabolism, which is responsible for increased inflammation.
For quick and more effective results, Danielle May has brought a complete guide on http://sarcoidosis.improvised-home-remedies.com/. Using 5-step protocol, you can eliminate the primary triggers within 2 weeks and relieve your pain instantly. This holistic treatment method also helps to eliminate granuloma from the lungs and promotes body cleansing. You can get such improvised remedies on the eBook – “Sarcoidosis Remission – The Aden Protocol Resource Book”.
Consider health as your basic priority and give quick attention, if there are any problems. Keeping good health by maintaining balanced lifestyle and taking natural remedies is a must, because healthy body makes you feel cheerful and energized.