Find here fast acting home remedies to treat & cure Endometriosis permanently.Natural treatment can get rid of Endometriosis & prevent future formation.
How to Cure Endometriosis Fast
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem. It happens when the endometrial cells present in the lining of uterus grow outside the uterus, mostly on the membranes of abdominal cavity. Endometriosis may involve fallopian tubes, ovaries, outer surface of uterus and pelvic cavity lining. When ovaries are involved, cysts namely endometriomas are formed. Irritation of surrounding tissues happen, which leads to develop scar tissue and adhesions. Endometriosis is typically found in women with infertility. Most women suffer from this health problem during reproductive years.
Causes of Endometriosis
You are at higher risk of getting endometriosis, if you –
– don’t have child
– have family history of endometriosis
– have short menstrual cycle (less than 27 days)
– have periods lasting more than 7 days
– have damaged pelvic cells due to infection
Endometriosis could be related to other health problems like autoimmune diseases like lupus, hypothyroidism and multiple sclerosis, asthma, allergies, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and certain cancers like endocrine, breast, ovarian, thyroid, colon and brain.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
One of the most common symptoms of endometriosis is pain in lower abdomen or in the lower back during menstruation. Other common symptoms include painful periods (dysmenorrhea), pain during intercourse, pain during urination or bowel movements, excessive bleeding (menorrhagia) and infertility. Some other symptoms are fatigue, intestinal pain, constipation, diarrhea, nausea or bloating, particularly during menstrual periods. The symptoms may worsen with menstrual cycle due to hormonal changes.
Endometriosis Natural Treatment
Instead of relying on pain killers or other medications, there are a number of natural remedies, which can give you instant relief without any side-effects. Natural remedies recommend the use of ingredients that are easily available at home.
- Try to cut down animal fats like red meat, fish and dairy products with high fats from your diet. They consist of dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s), which can increase severity of endometriosis.
- Stay away from stress-inducing factors, as excess stress can elevate cortisol hormone levels, which can worsen endometriosis. You can opt for meditation, yoga, breathing exercises and relaxation exercises to cope up with stress.
- Hydrotherapy is also effective treatment option to relieve symptoms.
- Include fresh vegetables like celery, parsley, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy and Brussels sprouts in your daily diet. Celery and parsley are considered as good source of flavones, which inhibit aromatase. This enzyme is responsible for converting androgens to estrogens. Other vegetables contain indole, which helps to improve estrogen metabolism.
- Flaxseeds, due to their high contents of fiber and lignans, are considered to be beneficial for the conditions associated with estrogen.
- Progesterone cream, derived from soy or Mexican wild yam, can be applied under the guidance of medical practitioner.
- Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish like sardines, salmon or mackerel are advantageous to cure endometriosis, as they prevent the production of prostaglandin. Fish oil is helpful in decreasing growth of endometrial tissues.
- Ginger tea or Chamomile tea gives instant relief from pains and feeling of nausea associated with endometriosis.
Eliminate painful symptoms of endometriosis completely under the guidance of Zoe Brown through eBook namely ‘Endometriosis Bible & Violet Protocol’. This unique eBook is a reliable resource on endometriosis with advanced knowledge regarding this disease and improvised natural remedies. Download this eBook from http://endometriosis.improvised-home-remedies.com/ and go through the Violet Protocol to heal endometriosis.
These home remedies are found to be effective for every woman struggling with endometriosis. They interpret good results when administered regularly and consistently. Go healthy way and stay free from any worries.