Find here Natural methods & Simple Exercises to get rid of Tennis elbow without pain.This method will help you to eliminate tennis elbow pain permanently within 5 minutes.
How to Cure Tennis Elbow at Home
Tennis elbow, referred to as epicondylitis, is a condition, in which outer part of elbow becomes sore and painful. It is also known as archer’s elbow or shooter’s elbow or lateral elbow pain. It results from the strenuous overuse of tendons and muscles of forearm attached to the bones near elbow joint. The pain may spread into wrist and forearm. Tennis elbow is commonly seen in people who overuse their arms. This injury may result from work of manual workers and waiters, sports activities like playing tennis, climbing and swimming and other daily recreational activities.
You may get tennis elbow by performing any kind of activity that involves more twisting of wrist and using forearm muscles. Such activities include racquet sports like badminton, tennis or squash, throwing sports like discus or javelin, use of shears while gardening, manual work like plumbing, using roller or paintbrush etc.
Pain at elbow joint is the main symptom. The pain results from degeneration and inflammation of common extensor tendon in the forearm. Chronic tennis elbow can cause tearing of tendons. The pain slowly increases around the outer part of elbow. It worsens while squeezing objects or shaking hands. Pain increases when the wrist is forcefully moved or stabilized; for example, opening jars, using tools, lifting objects or handling knife or toothbrush.
Natural Remedies for Tennis Elbow Home Cure
You can get rid of tennis elbow with the help of various natural remedies without going to doctor. With certain modification in daily activities and proper nutrition, you can easily overcome this injury. What you need is to keep some patience and give sufficient time for the treatment to heal completely.
Modifying or avoiding activities
If you have a problem of tennis elbow, then you should avoid the activities that can put stress on affected tendons and muscles. You should not carry out manual tasks like lifting an object, until pain is totally relieved. Avoid strenuous movements of the injured arm. Apply ice packs on the injured area in order to decrease inflammation and swelling.
Diet and nutrition
In addition to lifestyle modification, proper nutrition can help to ease and prevent the effects tennis elbow. The right diet helps to decrease the symptoms and hastens the process of healing as well. You can add plenty of natural ingredients in your diet to relieve tennis elbow symptoms.
– You should include foods like broccoli, spinach, cabbage, nuts, whole grains, green tea and blueberries in your daily diet.
– Fresh celery extracts and juice are good healing measures for tennis elbow. Consuming 8-10 drops of celery extract in warm water is helpful in reducing inflammation and pain due to tennis elbow.
– Omega 3 fatty acids can effectively relieve pain caused by tennis elbow. The person suffering from tennis elbow should include flax seeds and fish like salmon or mackerel in daily diet, as they are the rich sources of omega 3 fatty acids.
– Foods like eggs, cheese and milk contain plenty of essential vitamins and minerals. Therefore, they should cover a major part of your daily diet. These nutrients can promote fast recovery of inflamed tendons and muscle coverings.
– Foods like chicken that contain low fat proteins can be effectively used in treating tennis elbow, as they induce to build new tendon material.
– Bromelain found in pineapples possesses anti-inflammatory properties, due to which it helps to reduce swelling and pain due to tennis elbow.
– Foods rich in vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene are beneficial for collagen synthesis. Vitamin E acts as an anti-oxidant, destroying free radicals released due to inflammation.
Tennis Elbow Home Remedies
- Fenugreek, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, helps to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. It can be applied in the form of fenugreek seeds paste prepared in milk.
- Another useful home remedy is use of soaked cabbage leaves. Press soaked leaves over the affected joint and wrap with a cloth. Keep it overnight.
- You can also apply paste of broccoli on the affected joint. Keep it for about 20 minutes.
- Use of potato pack is one of the most effective home remedies for tennis elbow. Apply baked potatoes wrapped in a cloth on the injured joint to decrease swelling and pain.
- Applying a ginger paste or consuming ginger tea is also another beneficial home remedy. Due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, ginger helps to eliminate the symptoms of tennis elbow.
- Massaging with avocado oil or calendula oil can be helpful in relieving inflammation and pain.
With these simple and easy-to-follow home remedies, you can overcome the symptoms of tennis elbow. If you want instant relief from this painful condition, then you must opt for improvised remedies, which are based on comprehensive research studies. Get effective improvised home remedies on http://tenniselbow.improvised-home-remedies.com/. Geoff Hunt has provided step-by-step guide to cure tennis elbow through his eBook namely ‘Tennis Elbow Secrets Revealed & Videos ’. With this easily downloadable eBook, you can sure get rid of painful symptoms of tennis elbow forever.