Find here how to permanently cure genital warts of men & women without going to a doctor.Natural treatment using fast acting home remedies will help you to eliminate & prevent Genital warts.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts Quickly & forever
Genital warts, identified as ‘condylomata acuminata’ in medical terms, are among the most common sexually transmitted infections. In this disease, genital area is affected by single or cluster of warts. Genital warts mostly affect moist tissues present in the genital area and appear as flesh-colored, small bumps. Human papillomavirus (HPV) is responsible spreading of this infection through sexual means or even skin-to-skin contact.
Causes of Genital Warts
Type 6 or type 11 HPV is the main cause of genital warts. Other types of warts can cause warts on other body parts like hands or face. HPV infection is transmitted from one person to another through sexual contact and may affect vagina, vulva, cervix, penis, scrotum, rectum and anus. A person with multiple sex partners, sexually active in early age, viral infections like herpes or with weakened immune system is at higher risk of developing genital warts.
Signs and Symptoms
In women, genital warts develop on vaginal walls, vulva or cervix; while in men, they appear on scrotum, shaft of penis or anus. A person may develop genital warts in mouth or throat, if oral sex is done with an infected person. Signs and symptoms of genital warts include flesh-colored, small swellings in the genital area, itching and discomfort feeling in genitals, increased vaginal discharge and bleeding during intercourse. The warts may multiply to form cauliflower-shaped clusters.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
There are a number of natural remedies with which you can get rid of genital warts without going to doctor. Before you opt for highly invasive procedure like cryogenic treatment or surgery, it is recommended to consider safe and effective home remedies to cure genital warts.
– Since it is sexually transmitted disease, it is essential to maintain good hygiene during sexual activities. Use of condoms is also crucial.
– Sharing undergarments or towels with infected person should be avoided to prevent transmission of disease.
– Avoid applying any type of chemicals or elements to the affected area as it can cause septic.
– Apply oil enriched with vitamin E on the warts when they get dired completely. It eliminates infected warts and removes dead tissues as well. You can use fish oil as it is a rich source of vitamin E.
– Application of aloe vera as well as tea tree oil is also found to be advantageous. Apply tea tree oil directly on the affected area, until warts are completely eliminated.
– Consume nutritious diet to get sufficient nutrients to strengthen immune system.
Home Remedies for Genital Warts
- Garlic: Known for its antiviral properties, garlic is considered to be a good treatment option for viral infection causing genital warts. You may use raw garlic or in the capsulated form. Apply crushed garlic directly on the affected area and cover it with bandage for 1-2 days. Or you can take 2 garlic capsules every day until infection is totally eliminated.
- Oatmeal bath: It can give effective relief from itchiness and discomfort due to genital warts. You can use fine-powder form of oatmeal.
- Onion: Onion induces increased blood flow. The onion slices should be placed over the affected site and covered it with bandage.
- Milkweed sap: It is considered as safe and effective home remedy for treating genital warts. The milky sap can be extracted from the stem of milkweed plant. It inhibits viral growth and enhances healing process.
- Licorice root: It is one of the popular ingredients used for treating genital warts. Crushed licorice root is directly applied to the infected area of genitals for a few days.
- Apple cider vinegar: It is another powerful home remedy. Due to acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar, it helps to eradicate abnormal growth in genital area. It should be applied continuously, until genital warts disappear completely. Don’t forget to apply petroleum jelly on the surrounding skin to prevent damage to healthy skin due to apple cider vinegar.
Besides these common home remedies, there are some improvised home remedies which accelerate healing process and eradicate the problem.http://genitalwarts.improvised-home-remedies.com/ reveals complete information regarding genital warts and its improvised home remedies. Aston Christiansen has brought you simple, easy to apply 2 step system through eBook namely ‘How I Permanently Cured Genital Warts’, with which you can completely destroy genital warts within a short period of time. It has easy access to download and contains reliable information based on case studies and clinical style research.
Adopt healthy habits and maintain well-balanced lifestyle, which are a key to your well-being. Protect yourself from all possibilities of infection and enjoy healthy living.